2017-02-20

Tentacle Removal at 19/02/2017


I still have limited access to the internet, and I'm still not home yet, but I just had to make the effort to do this..... with a huge disclaimer.

I just checked the Disclosure News site and see that ALL "tentacles" have been removed!! Is this a true and authentic update? I simply don't know. But I do note that while Cobra explained to some degree about the octopus as a representation of the plasma anomaly, he did not say anything about the tentacle removal updates as being false.

As always, align with your inner guidance.

Namaste, and ever onward we go!!

** Note: Disclosure News states on their site that "Global Removal" is next.

https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/yaldabaoth-tentacles-removal/

Quelle: http://theearthplan.blogspot.com/2017/02/tentacle-removal-as-at-19-february-2017.html

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.