2017-02-16

Neil Keenan: Quantum experts explain in detail their experience with the ‘Healing Computer’ technology



Hello everyone! It has been more than one month since I have filed an update and most of you who do not know me may think that I have fallen off a cliff and cannot find my way back up. Well it is quite the opposite and in this video you will find that I have been working diligently in stripping the globalists of anything and everything they own beginning with what you call the Collateral Accounts…

Source: Neil Keenan – Group K, Ltd. – s e c u r i n g . t h e . g l o b a l . a c c o u n t s

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.